View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 04:46 PM

I have two favorite 'moments' when watching my wife with other men.

The first one occurs when my wife is seducing a guy for the first time right in front of me. Whether it is a good friend of mine, a casual acquaintance, or a total stranger, I love seeing the exact moment when the guy first realizes that he is actually going to get to fuck my wife.

It usually follows a lot of flirting and teasing, during which the guy continually checks to see my reaction to my wife flirting with him in front of me. There is a specific point when my wife takes the flirting to the next level, and the guy realizes that she wants to have sex with him.

Sometimes it happens when my wife gives the guy a passionate, tongue-sucking kiss. Sometimes it is when she rubs his cock through his slacks. Sometimes it is when my wife whispers to the guy that her husband likes to see her in bed with other men and invites him to have some fun.

My other favorite 'moment' is when a guy is fucking my wife and he starts cumming inside of her. I absolutely love knowing the exact moment that some other guy is filling my wife with his cum.

Rob