View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:19 AM

I have been fucked by several of my husbands friends. His best friend was allowed to fuck me whenever he wanted to. I even went on a vacation with his best friend once and he used me continually for a week. But the oddest time was when he had me fuck a friend of his that had lusted after me for a long time, the guy thought I was cheating on my husband and really got off on that.

All 3 of us had been drinking and dancing at a club all night, my husband said he didn't feel good and was going to go home. He said, you can have Gary bring you home later. He whispered in my ear to let Gary do whatever he wanted to, if he had the balls to hit on me. As soon as my husband had left he began to get a little grabby when we danced. Encouraged because I let him touch me however he wanted to, he began telling me how hot he thought I was and how he'd wanted to fuck me from the first time we had met. I said to him let's do something about that then. He was a little shocked but I grabbed his cock, and said yes, really. We were quickly in the parking lot kissing and he was exploring my body with his hands. I told him I'm not fucking you in a car, so he drove to his condo. While he drove I removed my top and showed my tits as I stroked his cock and removed it from his pants. I tried to suck his cock while he drove, but he couldn't handle that. Once in his condo we quickly shed our clothes, and wound up having our first fuck on his stairway, didn't make it to the bedroom. Gary had a nice thick cock, 8" and really was a good fuck. He was a kinky bastard though. He had me piss on his face, and fuck his ass with a dildo while he was eating my pussy. Several times he said, we shouldn't be doing this your husband would kill me. Of course he never let that slow him down in the least. He fucked my pussy, ass and mouth, filling me with his cum.

It was several weeks later before all 3 of us were together again. In the meantime, he had been continually calling me trying to get me to meet him again to fuck him, thinking my husband didn't know. Some friend trying to get me to cheat some more with him. He was drinking a long island iced tea when my husband said to him, so my wife said you like to drink her piss and be fucked in the ass! I thought he was going to choke, then he started to try to apologize, my husband let him carry on for several minutes. He finally told Gary that he'd told me to fuck him. He also told him since he'd tried to turn it into an affair he'd never get to fuck me again. We dropped him as a friend, but every once in a while he still tries to make contact with me. If you read this Gary, isn't gonna happen.

j