Thread: Workplace sex
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
My first workplace experience didn't turn out so great for me. I was 25 years old, and found myself working in the darkroom on some plates one day with a really hot young co-worker. The outer door had a red light that showed when the darkroom was in use, so we knew no one would open the door. I wound up sucking him off, and then he fucked me very well. I thought wow that was a great way to work. It turned out that by the next day 1/2 the guys there knew he had fucked me in the darkroom. I found out when I had to do some plates and one of the bosses said, let me help you. I starting setting things up and turned around and he had his hard cock out, I backed up and he said you fucked Dave, it's my turn. I was a little shocked but I did suck and fuck him, figured if I didn't I'd lose my job. Dave had told his friend about our "fun", and he'd told other guys. I was soon getting fucked several times a day in the darkroom. The other women at work had stopped speaking to me, and I knew I had to find a new job. While I had some fun there, I'd learned my lesson. since then I've rarely ever had sex with anyone that works for the company as I do. When I do it is always outside of work and discreetly done. The current corporation I work for has thousands of employees, I've fucked 6 other engineers that work here, but no one knows about it.

I did have a boyfriend that sold cars, I partied with him and one of his co-workers once and we had a 3-some. I wound up fucking all of the salesman at that dealership after a while. Had fun and can get a great deal on cars whenever I need one.

j
It can become a sticky mess.