View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 04:22 PM

Default "The Look"

With my wife, I get "the look".
Once the foreplay starts, it is as if I am not in the room, her attention is firmly on the strangers face, crutch, bum, whatever it is that she took a fancy to. It is always a stranger - she will only do a guy once.
I get the look at the moment that a strange mans cock is poised at her entrance. She is wet, always soaking wet, by then and she will make the guy stop and hover with his cock throbbing at her gaping entrance. Then she focuses on me, her eyes burning into me as he finally pushes past her lips and enters her. The look turns from one of mischief, to one of beautiful sensuous pleasure as the strange cock slowly pushes her lips apart and fills her for the first time. Her eyes never leave mine until that final push, the final shudder of her earth shattering orgasm. Always first, she finally lets her new man fuck her at his own pace, changing position as he wants, letting him fuck her as he wants, totally dominated. She usually has another short passionless orgasm as the strange, warm, slippery cum fills her. This 'second fuck' is when she gives a stranger her attention, and she will stare into his eyes and smile as she watches his expression change as he comes.
I love her for that, but cannot bring myself to touch her until she has showered and the strangers smell has left her. I usually go out afterwards and fuck my own stranger, safe in the knowledge that my wife is at home masturbating to the memories of her latest encounter.