View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 01:04 PM

When I first met my wife to be, she and her cousin who was married were in a bar. They both got drunk and I was able to fuck both of them. They were 18 and 19. A week later I had made a date to take both of them back to the bar. I arrived to pick up the cousin and was told they both had to work. Got to talk to my wife's to be Aunt. She was 37. The Aunt asked me to stay as she had some things to ask me. She told me that her daughter(cousin) had told her that she was having trouble taking my cock, as it was much larger than her husband. Aunt asked just how big it was. I asked her if she wanted to see it? She finally said show me. I ended up fucking the Aunt for about 4 hours. Ate her out and had her suck me off. She really gagged when I filled her mouth. She finally was able to swallow it. 3 months later she told me she was pregnant. That first year I was able to breed the Aunt and my future mother-in-law. Sure caused a lot of problems. Both of them now live with us, with the kids I made. Wife, her cousin were also bred.