Thread: Fuckfest
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 05:28 PM

Default Fuckfest

Paul an I just got back from a vacation in the Caribbean that was pretty wild. We started by spending three days with about a dozen couples naked in the sun enjoying sex with each other. I thought that was it but it was only a start. On day four the wives were all moved to the bedroom wing and the pool area where we began to have some great lesbian sex not knowing what to expect. Later strange men began to arrive and want sex. We obliged them and gang fucked the first to arrive. They kept coming and so we naturally began to inquire what the hell was going on. What we found out was that the men either gave their wives to our husbands to use as admission price to fuck us or they had paid a thousand dollars to gain admission for six hours. Day after day we fucked cock after cock. Hot guys with big cocks, ugly guys. fat guys. ugly guys and guys with tiny little peckers. We were all whores and so we fucked each of them with lust. Our bodies began to fill with cum as the time wore on and the cocks kept cumming. After five days of constant fucking our husbands returned and each filled us with one last load before we all prepared to leave. Paul thanked me and told me that our take was over five thousand dollars and that he himself had deposited several dozen loads into wives given to the husband's. I felt so naughty having just been used as a prostitute for the last week. I find that the feeling was hot. I think I would like to hire myself out. Look at my profile and tell me what you would be willing to pay for a night with me...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg backseaty to bang.jpg (84.6 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg black doing me.jpg (72.7 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg nice ass to fuck.jpg (81.4 KB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg booty selfie.jpg (96.1 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg cock tease.jpg (85.5 KB, 347 views)