View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 10:45 AM

Not blindfolded and tied but when we had only been married about a year I was working on getting her to do a gang bang. We had talked and talked. The idea excited her but she was still reluctant, worried about what people would think and all that.
Anyway, she finally agreed but she couldn't decide how to pick the guys. So, taking a risk because I thought she might run, I arranged with six guys for a gang bang. Two of the guys were friends of mine who would look out for her but she didn't know them. They got a room at a hotel where the wife and I used to go to the bar to pick up guys. So, I took her for a drink there then took her upstairs to a room. Room 212 I'll never forget it.
I knocked on the door and one of the guys opened it. My wife didn't know any of them. I walked her in and said hi gang, this is your bang. I kissed her on the lips and said bang, here's your gang. I'll see you in a couple of hours.
I went down to the hotel bar and had a beer and waited. After about an hour and a half, the first guy from the room came down. He came over and joined me and we chatted. About every 10 to 15 minutes after that another member of the gang came in. When there was only one left, I went back up to the room. The last guy was passed me in hall. I entered the room and there she was lying on the bed. She looked beautiful there was cum all over her and in her and a huge wet spot on the bed. It was amazing. She had this huge smile on her face. I got naked because I love sloppy seconds and loose cunt and she was sloppy and loose. As I was fucking her she thanked me for arranging it. She was kind of fucked out and didn't cum when I fucked her but I was so hot I fucked her twice. After that night gang bangs became her favorite team sport.