View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 07:43 PM

Default Our friend becomes her lover

My first post, so forgive my writing skills. I read a lot of these stories about black guys fucking white women and I just wanted to tell my story. It began in 1990 only 6 months after we were married. Elizabeth (Liz) and I had a black friend that came over a lot. He would get real flirty with Liz. Especially after we had a few drinks. His name was Don. One night after he had left and Liz and I were having sex, she slipped and called out his name. She kept saying she was sorry. I then asked if she was thinking about him fucking her. Being a little tipsy, she admitted she was. She told me that it could never happen.

For the next few nights, we talked about it. I finally coaxed her into at least kissing him goodnight. Don came that night and we did our usual. TV, beer, flirting, and just having fun. Just as Don got to the door to leave, Liz told him to wait a minute. She gave him a small kiss on the lips. He looked shocked. To our surprise, he got her by the arm and pulled her to him and gave her a big kiss as he pulled her close. Then left. Liz said it went too far and she wouldn't do it again. A week later, Don came back. Liz seemed quieter than usual. She ignored Don.

Don had asked me about what had happened and I told him I was all for it if she would do it. Don finally got up, walked up to Liz, grabbed her and planetd a kiss on her lips. She tried to push away but he held on pulling her body to his. After 30 seconds, she melted in his arms returning the kiss. He slid his hands down and cupped her butt cheeks pushing his crotch to hers. Soon he was playing with her 34C tits. She started to unbutton his shirt. When it was open, she pulled up her shirt and bra so she could rub her tits on his chest. In 5 minutes, she went from pushing him away to rubbing her tits on him. Without looking at me, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I followed but when we I got to the bedroom, she put her hand on my chest and wouldn't let me in and closed the door.

For the next hour, I could hear her moans and the bed bouncing. Then it got quiet. Don came out and looked tired. He left. I went in the bedroom. Liz had her legs crossed. As I stood at the foot of the bed, she opened her legs very wide so I could see. Don's cum started running out of her. I undressed and got on top of her pushing mine into her. My first sloppy seconds. It only took a few strokes and I gave her my load. That was the first time with a black man.