View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 08:04 PM

Default Second time

Liz and I talked about it a lot. Don's dick wasn't any larger than mine but he was a heavy cummer. He cums about every 10 minutes. Liz didn't me to see her with a black man on her first time.

A few days later, Don came for a visit. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The bulge in his pants kept getting larger and he didn't try to hide it. Liz finally asked him if he needed something. Pussy was his reply. She smiled and headed for the bedroom. Don followed. This time she left the door open. I watched as they went at it. Don didn't waste any time. He got right on top and started pushing into her shaved pussy. About 10 strokes and he drove deep and was cumming. Liz ground her pussy to him with her own orgasm. She tried to keep as quiet as she could but some moans came out.

Don didn't pull out but just kept slow fucking her. Liz looked up at me and said that this was the second time Don had fucked her that day. With Don's black cock in her pussy, she told me that they had met at home during lunch time and had a quickie. I was surprised but it didn't bother me. Just made me horny for her. Don was back full hard now and they fucked for about an hour. Loved watching her tits bounce. Seeing his cock get coated with cum was also nice.

Don became a regular fuck toy for her. They fucked at least twice a week for a month. She finally told me that she wanted to get pregnant by him. Not sure why, but I finally agreed. She quit her pills and I started using condoms. Don didn't come around for 3 weeks. He said he had not cum in almost a week. Liz and Don fucked off and on all night. They slept together and he stayed from Friday night till Sunday afternoon. They fucked all they could and he cum in her many times. It only took 4 weeks till she confirmed she was pregnant. My 20 year old wife was pregnant by her black lover. 8 months later she gave birth to a beautiful mixed girl. It was difficult trying to explain to people.

During her pregnancy, Don fucked her many times all the way up to 8 months. I got many sloppy seconds. Don quit coming around and moved away. I wasn't a cuckold and she never treated me like one. So this has been my story. Hope you liked it.