View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 07:26 AM

While my now wife and I were in college, I use to go hang out in her dormitory room in between classes rather than head back to my apartment. Once day when I got there, her roommate must have been in a hurry to get to class as her night clothes including her panty was laying on the floor. Since she had an opposite class schedule as me, I did not even think twice about it. I picked up her panty, pulled out my dick and started to jerk off while enjoying her scent and the feel of them on my dick. I was getting close to cumming when I heard the key hit the door. Quickly, throwing the panty back to being close to where they were and covering up with the blankiet by the time the door opened. She looked at me and asked if I was jerking off. I could not deny it, so just said yes. She replied with..."sick, do that at your own place" and walked out. She told my to be wife that she walked in on me masturbating. and then when ever she saw me after she would make some comment about me jerking off. Wife thought it was funny, she was not mad at me. Her roommate still brings it up when even after 20 years when we see each other.