View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanielvsBBC View Post
I love the stories guys I wish I could take care of you all and suck and fuck each of you so you wouldn't ever have to jerk off anymore. Blaze I bet your mother in law wanted your rock hard cock. Would you have given it to her if she asked for it, I wonder? In my gallery is a photo of me wearing a little red lacy teddy like thing and my ass is in the air. All those photo's of me on that sofa are from when my hubby and I were boyfriend and girlfriend and him sneaking back to fuck me. I use to wear dresses during the day when he would come to visit and watch TV in the basement. This allowed him quick access to my pussy and all I had to do was lose my panties and he could fuck me and if someone came down while we were busy we would just stop put down my dress and he pull up his jeans. Then I stopped wearing the panties to make things faster and stopped wearing underwear also.

I remember one occasion we were so busy that we didn't hear the door and footsteps until it was almost too late. It was my father and he sat next to Dave on the sofa. He only got his pants part way up and then grabbed his coat and put it over his glazed boner. Boy was that a tense 15 minutes while my father sat right next to him and he pretended to be sleeping. Finally my father left and then we continued with me sitting on his cock. I loved fucking in my basement it was fun.

Another time when Dave and I first got together I was also seeing a guy from my days of working for McDonalds. He pretty much just told me that I was his girl and I ended up being his girl which included sex. So Dave and I started seeing one another and he asked me to dump the guy from work. I was trying to let him down easy cause I didn't want to hurt him. He came to see me on a Thursday night and we went down stairs to watch TV. I tried talking to him and about our relationship and how I felt and what was going on. I had told him about Dave and he thought we would still see each other. So there we were and I was wearing a dress with panties. We ended up fucking me riding him on the sofa. It was like breakup sex to me and I knew I needed to get rid of him cause Dave was on his way over. He came early cause he knew Robert was there. So the basement door opens and we heard foot steps so we stopped and sat on the sofa. It was Dave and the three of us sat and watched TV with me in the center between them. This went on for about an hour till Robert had to leave. I told Dave to wait that I would walk Robert outside. Now Robert had a Dodge van and it was 1982 and Vans were still big with people fixing them up. I got in the back of his van and I told him we needed to make it fast. So Robert parted my legs after I took my panties off and he gave me his thick Italian cock and filled me full of his hot cum. I did enjoy it I must say but it was breakup sex. I rushed back inside now I was gone maybe twenty minutes. I told Dave we were talking and it was hard to get rid of Robert. Dave and I watched TV and began making out. I left my panties in the back of Roberts van and my pussy was now leaking his seamen all down my legs. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I did pee and I used a rag to wipe my legs. Back down stairs with Dave and we continued making out and he undid his pants and climbed between my legs. He asked no panties? I told him I took them off in my bedroom. We went at it really hard and he commented that I was really wet. I was hoping he wouldn't put it together or ask if I fucked Robert. He didn't at first but when we're almost done he says to me, " you fucked him didn't you?" I said yes as he filled me full of cum. I told him it was breakup sex. He wasn't happy about it and said he didn't want to share me. I told him that it was over but in reality it took several weeks for me to get rid of Robert and several more times of breakup sex which I made sure Dave didn't find out about. But anyway those picture of me on the sofa in my basement are from that time. And my mother knew what was going on the whole time. So go to my gallery and check them out photo's of me on the sofa naked and with the red lacey teddy.
Honestly she asked to touch it and I missed my head. Her hand was soft and warm, she stroked it slowly. All I could do is close my eyes and enjoy. I felt her smack it against something I opened my eyes and her tits where out.. .sexy tits. I closed my eyes again and felt her lips wrap around my cock and she began to suck it. Before long I felt that explosion and I filled her mouth with Cum and she sucked it dry. She quickly jumped up putting her tits away and began apologizing and ran out. She has avoided being alone with me since.