View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:35 PM

Default Finally Told Her

Well the time finally came for me to tell Shy Exhibitionist Wife about the two guys who looked at her photos on our computer in our motel room while we were at dinner. This is from a post from last August. I think it was titled "Accidental Success". She only decided recently that we did not need to return to that town for her research project. So I told her what happened before:

I waited until she was masturbating, and started telling her what I found. When we came back from dinner that night, not only was the mouse in a different place, but there were thumbnails of her twat showing on the desktop file! I told her that the next morning, I was told that the manager had a frequent guest who was a refrigeration man to "check" on our room refrigerator (which was loud) while we were at dinner. Of course the manager had to let the man into our room. I'm guessing that both of them enjoyed what they found, and likely used thumb drives to copy, though we've never seen any of the photos on the web. At any rate, when I told her that they were looking at her photos while we were at dinner, she started moaning loudly, and had 4 over the top orgasms. Now if I want to get her wet. all I have to do is mention that motel, LOL.

As it turns out, we had spoken to the refrigeration guy when we checked in, and he was around our age, so I'm sure he was overjoyed to get those photos. Manager, too, I'm sure.

Last edited by adder; 03-31-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Addition