View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:53 AM

The first time my husband saw me taking a BBC was at an x-rated movie theater. We weren't married yet, we were on a date. I had seen an ad for the place and asked him to take me there. It had special big seats for couples, as well as booths where you could watch videos. We started out in one of the couples seats I don't remember the movie, but he was fingering my pussy, I'd worn a short skirt with no panties, so I pulled out his cock and sucked him while he fingered me to an orgasm. We had gathered quite an audience so we went to the back of the theater to have a smoke. I noticed the booth and wanted to see them so we walked over to them and were looking at the choices of movies provided. A young good looking black guy, opened the door of his booth and openly stared at me. He calmly unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick, shiny, cock about 9" long. I took my future husbands hand and walked into the booth as the young black man held the door open for me. No words were exchanged. He closed the door and I removed my blouse, I had no bra on. I dropped to my knees and began sucking that beautiful cock. I alternated between him and my boyfriend for a while. Then I had him sit down, and I sat on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. As he fucked me I sucked my boyfriends cock until he came in my mouth. "Oh baby, he really knows how to fuck," I said. He fucked me until he had me screaming and cumming hard. I got off his cock, and dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock and licking his balls as he stroked that magnificent cock. I had him fuck my tits and begged him to cum on me. He finally started shooting his cum all over my breasts. I licked up his cum and then cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue. I thanked him for a great fuck. It wasn't the last time we fucked, he and my boyfriend exchanged numbers and within a week they both double teamed me. We had a great time, one of the best dates ever!

j