View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randjpa View Post
Mine has fucked pretty much all of my close friends before and while we were married, she has also fucked my brother. friend wise I can count 3, I believe a 4th (but she denies he fucked her, she says he just fingered her). She tells me about most of the them while we are fucking, I get so freekin hot I could cum before I fuck her. We were split up for awhile and she told me about 4 younger guys taking her drinking at a swimming hole where the all took turns fucking her., one of these days I am going to sit down and count how may guys I actually know have fucked her, I am guessing about 30 I know of, and I would luv for her to count so I knew for sure, I am guess about 50, She is a slut, she luvs to fuck, I have watched numerous guy fuck her and even took her to a few gangbangs, she luvs to be fuck and I love that she loves it, I would have it no other way,
At her past employment a fellow employee would pick her up and take her to work,, she would give him head on the way there, another employee took her into the air compressor room he made out with her and finger fucked her, she told me he almost had his cock into her, but they couldn't finish due to time.
anyone else from NW PA?
Damn, she sounds hot Rand, I wish you would post some pics of her
Please keep posting, thanks