View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 01:37 PM

My best friend agreed to swap wives for a week. He asked me what my wife liked. Told him she would do anything. He told me that his wife had never swallowed a load or had a cock up her ass. He said PLEASE turn her in to a slut. My wife really fucked his brains out. I picked up his wife and dropped mine off at his home. On the way to the motel I had rented I made his wife suck me off. The look on her face when I shoot off in to her mouth was priceless. Made her swallow as she gagged. During the week we spent together I was able too use all her holes and fill her pussy with sperm. She was a complete slut for me. My wife told me that my best friend was okay but not as good as me. He told me that his wife was a completely different woman. He told me that she was now a complete slut. He also said she loved my huge cock. We got together once a
month for the next 3 mon the at which time I noticed his wife was getting a baby bump. The 4th month we swapped his wife told me she was preggo and that I was the father. Asked her if she was on birth control when we fucked and she said yes. Her Dr told her that she was one of a very few that the pill that month didn't work. Best friend is now not my friend. The kids have a lot of questions about getting a new baby bro or sis. They have been fighting a lot and the oldest daughter asked her mom who had fucked her. She is wrestling with what to tell her.