View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:49 PM

Default Very Hot Weekend

It was hot alright, and I am not talking about the weather. Steve flew in late Friday afternoon. I picked him up at the GSP airport. His plane was delayed and he didn't arrive till around 9pm. It was after 10 by the time we got to my house. After working all day, I was feeling tired. We had taken our baby to a sitter for the night. When we arrived, Sue was asleep on the couch. Steve walked over and started playing with her tits while kissing her on the lips softly. She slowly woke up and a smile came on her face. She also had a hard day at work.

We talked some and all decided to get some rest and then play on Saturday. Steve went to the spare bedroom. I woke at 8 on Saturday morning. Sue was still out of it. I gently got out of bed and went to see if Steve was awake. He was awake. He had been playing with his cock and had a tent poking up. I laughed a little and told him to go get in bed with Sue and wake her up. I followed and watched as he gently got in bed with her. She was on her side away from him. He slowly slid up close and I knew he was rubbing his cock against her back side. He took his hand and placed it on her tit. They were spooning. She started to stir. She didn't sleep with any panties. I could tell that she pulled her gown up. Raised her leg and pushed back to Steve. She knew who was in bed with her.

I decided to go make some coffee. It was about 10 minutes and I heard the shower running. I walked in to get a look. They were both in the shower. Sorry, I have to stop for now. Will write more later.