View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 03:57 AM

Smile Oh, well!

When we were about fifteen, my best friend and I made a pact that whichever one of us got a girl to fuck first would share her with the other. Never happened. However, he was the best man at our wedding and I am certain that, if it had crossed my mind, he could easily have fucked my wife all he wanted while we were dating and during the early years of our marriage. She was always VERY fond of him in addition to being boy crazy.

About ten years later, after my best friend moved way out of state, she DID have a few three ways with me and another friend. During that five year period she also spread her legs for a few other acquaintances a few times.

Since then there have been lots of missed opportunities, many times she COULD HAVE gotten fucked if she wanted to but didn't, to my great dismay. The worst missed opportunity, however, was my not remembering the pact we made in ninth grade. I have spent a lot of time the last couple of years thinking about how we could have worked it out to get her started letting us both fuck her all we wanted. It would have been fairly easy and the world would have been a different place for the three of us in the years since. A brother-in-law got her started at a fairly early age and she loved to fuck. Easy piece and great lay that she was, it wouldn't have taken much to tip her over into being a full-fledged whore.