Thread: Hot Tub
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 11:16 PM

Default Hot Tub

I had forgotten what fun a hot tub with strangers could be. Bill and I went to a party at some friend's house. A couple of hours into it, someone suggested the hot tub. I haven't been in one in years. Well, we were all down to our underwear. , at least to start with. I put my right hand down next to me and felt the leg of the guy (cute) next to me. He didn't mind when I rubbed the inside of his thigh. I checked to see how much he liked it by reaching up the leg of his boxers. He rubbed my thigh and then reached down the front of my panties. I reached down and took them off. It was not only strange because a guy I had barely said hello to was fingering me and I had his very hard cock on my hand but Bill and others were nearby and knew what we were up to. I lowered myself into the water and unhooked my bra but kept my nipples underwater at first He took my bra off. I realized that I was not the only naked girl in the spa or pool. After I came a couple of times I got out to get more to drink. I stood next tommy new best friend and was looking straight at my pussy.
More to follow...