Thread: Hot Tub
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 12:23 AM

Smile Hot Tub

My new friend and I found a spot inside the house where I could get a better look at his yummy cock. It was not very private but it didn't matter because I did not suck on him too long before he came. I was aware of several people being nearby at the time. We were on a couch in the den. I laid down on the couch on my back and he went down on me. Unfortunately that was not as exciting, except for the setting as I had hoped. was able to see people near us then, including Bill (very briefly) who just had his boxers on. I went into the bathroom and cleanup after I came, got another tequila drink
Of some kind and went back to the hot tub. There was only one guy and two girls in it. I got in between the guy and one of the girls. I was pretty horny and told the guy to stand up so we could be sure he was nude The other girls agreed and he stood up and displayed as gorgeous cock, which we all had to stroke a bit. Someone thought it would be a good idea to get organized. So, we started with the person to our right, which in my case was a little blond with tiny boobies. I just had to touch them. The guy (Dave) was on my left had me sit up a bit and started playing with my nipple and kissing it. I am surprised I didn't start the water boiling. I had never planned or even thought about doing something like this. I had done these things privately and just one-on-one before, but not Lille this. It was very hard to stay focused. Then we reached underwater and I rubbed her pussy while Dave did mine.
Char