View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:01 AM

Thumbs up Until I got older and wiser

Having spent a lot of years driving my big truck over all of North America constantly, I had ample opportunity
for sex with wanting and willing females.
Most of them being married wife's and in many cases mothers looking for fun and attention.

I soon learned that most of them simply didn't get what they wanted and needed at home.

At first I was reluctant in messing around with an other mans wife, but I learned very quickly that telling her the things she wanted to hear and following her lead would get me fucked every time.

I also learned that because I was a stranger with a bed in his truck passing in the night was very desirable set up and about as safe as safe could be,for her.

Yes a number of the woman fucked me to please hubby, others because enough was never enough but the majority of them fucked me because they simply didn't get the attention they wanted and needed at home my showing them a good time was all they wanted and the fucking was the icing on the cake.

Simple things like telling her how hot and inviting she looked, how telling her damn I'd love to take you out and have some fun with you,almost always got the desired results for both of us.