View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 08:30 AM

My first time, I'd had a little to drink and smoke. I was 14 I believe, at a party I probably shouldn't have been at. I started making out with this biker type guy, and was getting pretty horny fast. I'd done a lot of kissing and fondling with guys before, even been fingered to an orgasm, but the farthest I'd gone was rubbing a guys cock. The biker took me outside to a car and we got in the backseat. He kept kissing and playing with me and I'm sure had my clothes off in under 5 minutes. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It looked huge to me. Actually it was thick and about 7". He put my hand around his cock and French kissed me, he told me to kiss his cock. I wasn't shocked, I wanted to. I kissed the head of his cock and started licking it. He was finger fucking me as I licked and played with it. He told me, "Suck it baby, suck it hard"! So I started sucking it and feeling his balls as I did. I loved the feel of it, the silky smooth head, it's hardness, the taste of his precum. It didn't seem to take very long and I was cumming, when he felt my pussy spasm around his fingers he started shooting cum in my mouth, I didn't even think about it, I just started swallowing and licking it up as fast as I could. I loved how hot it was and it's salty taste. We smoked a joint, got dressed and went back to the party. He never tried to fuck me. I think he realized how young I was. I never saw him again, but I was hooked on sucking cock, I've loved it ever since.

j