View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 09:02 AM

There was a band I used to go see on a regular basis. They were good and I love to dance. I had previously been intimate with the lead singer on three different occasions. The keyboard player in the band was in a class with me at college. The singer was a very good looking black male with a thick 9" cock. On this particular night I had a little bit too much to drink and was in the mood to be particularly bad. I wound up having sex with the whole band in their van in the parking lot of the club. I fucked and sucked each of them that night, without condoms. My pussy, ass, and mouth and taken a lot of cum. I was being a very bad girl and loving it. The last set of the night the singers and drummers wives came into the club as I was sitting with the band and they introduced me to their wives. As I sat there, I watched them kiss and stick their tongues down their wives throats knowing that they had eaten my pussy and ass out. To top the evening off, I teased the bouncer who had been trying to date me for a year. When the bar closed I took him home and had him eat out my cum filled cunt. He did a very good job, and was a very good fuck to end the evening with. I can't believe he didn't know what I had done with the band, or was unaware of all the cum in me. I continued to fuck all of them for a couple of years.

j