View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs1961 View Post
Nina here.
I was recently asked what came first. Intercourse or oral sex?
In my case, it was oral.
Back in those days any contact between one person and another's genitalia was considered "sex"
So here's the story of my "first time".

My first time was with a friend of my oldest brother.
I was pretty much a tom-boy back then and I liked hanging out with my brothers and their friends.
They did the things I like to do. Mainly sports.
They didn't mind me hanging around because 1) I wasn't a bad athlete "for a girl" and 2) They could get me to haul most of the stuff to and from whatever game we were playing (in exchange for letting me play too)
The local park had a baseball diamond we could use if none of the "organized" leagues were using it.
I got there early only to find out that one of the guys had gotten there ahead of me.
We were sitting in the dugout waiting for everyone else and the conversation came around to me hanging out with the guys.
He said that if I wanted to keep doing it, I'd have to start doing a little more than just helping out with the equipment.
He asked me if I knew what a blowjob was and I said "yes"
He asked if I had ever given one and I said "no"
Then he asked if I had ever seen a penis when it was hard. I said I had seen pictures but never in person.
He stood up and faced me, standing between my legs.
He asked if I wanted to see one now and I guess I couldn't think of anything else to say so I said "uh, sure, I guess so".
He unzipped his fly and pulled it out.
I don't know how big it was but when it's your first one and it's inches from your face, it seems huge!
He told me to touch it and then wrap my hand around it and stroke it.
It seemed like it was getting harder and longer and he told me to kiss and lick the head.
Gradually he worked it between my lips.
I couldn't take very much of it but once it was in my mouth he did most of the work.
Here's what went through my head.

"Do I really have a guys dick in my mouth?
Isn't this something that only sluts do?
Am I doing it right?
Does he think I'm a slut?
Am I really doing this?
Am I supposed to get something out of this? My friend said she really enjoyed doing it.
Is he going to tell all of his friends?
Will they think I'm a slut?
Is he going to cum in my mouth? I've heard it taste horrible.
If I swallow, does that make me a slut?
Does he know that I've never done this?
How come I don't feel like such a slut?
Should I call my friend later and tell her I finally did it?
Will she think I'm a slut?"

It took him less than a minute to cum.
I didn't know what to expect so it was a big surprise for me when it hit the back of my throat.
I didn't gag but I did start to choke a little because I wasn't swallowing fast enough.
He held my head in place until he was finished and told me to clean it off with my mouth.
He put his penis back in his pants and told me that it was ok for a first time but he expected me to do better the next time.
Being naïve, I thought this meant we were boyfriend and girlfriend. After all, we had done something intimate and he said "next time" which I thought meant he wanted to see me again.
Then he ruined it by saying that the other guys were going to want me to do that for them too.
I was hurt as only a love-struck girl can be hurt.
I told him that if he told anyone, I'd tell my brothers and they'd kill him.
He said "ok. We'll keep it between us" and sadly enough I gave him a few more blowjobs that summer and he eventually became the guy that took my virginity.

That is awesome and hilarious! I love the inner monologue. Can we hear about him taking your virginity?