View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:15 AM

Default Sweet things

In the office I worked in there was a very stuck up woman that was sure she was Gods gift to men. She was always bumming candy from people including me since I always had plenty. She was attractive but very annoying. One night after I screwed one of her girl friends that worked in the office we were talking about people we knew and who we were interested in. When we got to Ms. stuck up the subject of her bumming candy came up and we both had a great idea. I got a candy bar and carefully unwrapped it and stuck it in her girl friends well fucked and dripping pussy. I coated it completely with cum, set it aside to dry and rewrapped it. Sure enough. a couple of days later Ms. stuck up wanted candy and I gave her the candy bar that had been if her friends pussy. Both her friend and I had a great time watching Ms. stuck up eat it all with a smile on her face. Several months later we were all at a party and I told Ms. stuck up what we had done and she slapped my face a good one and went stomping off. She quit asking me for candy!