View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:36 AM

Default Hoe I got into black cock

For me it began in High School. I first had sex with my brother and learned to look at it as a great source of pleasure. I found that I could have it whenever I wanted and almost anyone I wanted. Being a slut to me meant power. The first time I allowed the football team to have me in celebration of a victory I had my first black cock. I was 16. I remember having the first black dick offered for a blow job. It was big and it was dark and at first I was unsure. I sucked it and it got hard and I began to get excited by the contrast to my white skin. I struggled to see it enter my pussy and enjoyed again the darkness sliding into me. Several other black players fucked me that evening leaving their loads of cum deep in my cunt. I learned that black cock was as good as white cock. In fact I liked it better because the contrast in skin color turned me on. As I got older I began to enjoy the style of love making black men have. They in general are far more oral and eat pussy and ass better than white men. I was not attracted to black culture in general and so have never had a true boyfriend who was black. Black cock was increasingly a part of my sex life as I used them for my own pleasure while making them feel damn good too. My husband loves to see me with black men and so has added to my desire for black lovers. I think he knows I do not want a black man for anything but sex. I love all cock and women too but black cock is special...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ahand full.jpg (22.5 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg black cum.jpg (30.7 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg I love a big black cock.jpg (70.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg stroking.jpg (40.3 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg I like it.jpg (49.1 KB, 238 views)