View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 12:04 AM

Default be careful

My ex was bipolar with BPD. She loved rapeplay and didnt use safewords. Since I had visited various forums and read some horror stories I took precautions. I had read bout wives using it to have guys arrested. Since she liked playing bdsm, I told her as my submissive I wanted her to write up what she wanted in detail. She fell for it and I had a "contract" if you will listing everything she wanted. I didnt trust her mental state because she would forget stuff she said and done just minutes ago. Well she never forgot she asked me to rapeplay her, but after her mom convinced her to divorce me she tried convincing her shrink, parents, our friends, and the judge I subjected her to frequent sexual assault andr rough violent sex. Lucky for me I had a bunch of those contracts. Cleared my name! Just be careful she isnt setting you up! Tell her to write it out, "just in case the neighbors get the wrong idea and call the cops, it would help explain things honey!" Then lock that fucker away where she cant get it.
Its AWESOME!!! The best sex you will EVER have! Just be careful!