View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:11 PM

I gave Sandy a call but it was impossible for her to leave home. It was too late for us to get a baby sitter. I suggested that we just have a cook out. Steve agreed. I would have to go to the grocery store for some steaks. Steve had agreed that he would pay for them. I pulled on my clothes and headed off to the store. Sue had just got out of the shower. Steve was just getting in.

30 minutes and I was back. Got the grill fired up. We all had some beers and a good meal. Relaxing and enjoying our selves. By now it was almost dark. We went inside and Sue got the baby ready for bed. Around 10, the baby was asleep. I took a shower. When I came back to the living room, Sue had her shirt off and Steve was sucking her tits. That horny woman was ready again.

After several minutes, Sue took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I decided to watch the news before going in. Things were really quiet. I quietly walked to the bedroom to see what was going on. Sue was on top. All I could see was his balls. She was massaging his chest while making small moves. They were talking. Sue said that she had just told Steve that she wanted to be the aggressor for tonight. I stood back and watched as she fucked Steve. Giving him orders to be as still as he could. It lasted for only about 15 minutes before she started to orgasm. Steve drove into her as deep as she could while she drained him.

After that, Sue was finished. That was enough fucking for one day. In 10 minutes, she was asleep. Steve went to the guest bedroom. I turned out the lights and also fell asleep. More next time.