View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 02:31 PM

Default Success Again!

Now Burllleee you know she doesn't post pics. Nice try though.

We went to the beach a couple of weeks ago and once again left my laptop running on the second day with somewhat naughty photos toggling on the desktop. We had brought a burned out light bulb, and changed the desk lamp so that the maintenance man had to come change it. We also asked him to check the desk chair, as (we told him) it was "stuck" all the way down. On the desktop in addition to the photos toggling, we had left the desktop file showing blown up thumbnails. I don't think any male would look at the thumbnails, and NOT want to look further.

On the way out of the motel, we saw the maintenance man (probably mid-fifties) and he was definitely checking out Shy Exhibitionist Wife's legs in her short sundress. When we got back later, the mouse was in a different place (we had taken a photo of it before we left) so we KNOW that he looked. The file on the desktop had over 20 photos of Shy Wife in various poses. The ones showing my come on her face were cropped so her entire face never shown. There were also shots of her flashing truckers, masturbating in the car, sucking me off, and flashing me in public places.

When I saw the maintenance man in the hall the next day he just nodded but he couldn't keep the smirk off his face. I just told him thanks for "fixing" the chair, and he said "no problem, let me know if I can help again." We both knew. I just wonder if he copied anything.