View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 12:03 PM

Default fucking your wife

You sit across the room as she stands in front of me, rubbing her tits then down to her wet pussy.
She kneels in front of me and slowly pulls my 9" cock out of my pants, stroking it, then leans forward licking my fat swollen head as she looks back at you. She begins sucking my throbbing cock while rubbing her pussy. I squeeze her tits pinching her hard nipples as she goes deeper and deeper on my cock, you hear her gagging as it hits the back of her throat. I pull her up, slobber dripping from her face as I make her stand with one leg up on the arm of the couch. I thrust my face into her soaked pussy and begin licking and sucking her pussy lips and clit. She moans and arches her back looking at you begging me to lick more as her body quivers to her first orgasim, she grips the back of my head as I suck the juice from her pussy.
I quickly pull her forward on top of me as she impales herself onto my cock, sliding balls deep into her pussy.
She moans and begins screaming " oh fuck yes! Fuck me!!!"
She bounces up and down leaning forward so you can see my cock slamming in and out of her wet pussy, her tits in my face I suck on each one back and forth.
"Cum on my cock" I tell her.
With a wicked smile she picks up her pace and soon is shaking and screaming,
" I'm fucking cumming on this big fucking cock!!!!!"
I stand her up and bend her over on the couch exposing her soaked pussy and big beautiful ass.
I lean forward and begin licking ,
" oh fuck yessss lick my ass!!!" She moans
I then stand on the couch above her spread ass and you watch as a squeeze the fat head of my cock into her puckered asshole.
"Oh my God!!!! Fuck yes !!!! She screams fallowed by, " fuck my ass!!"
My cock slowly sinks into her willing chubby ass , until my balls hit her clot.
"Oh fuck yes baby, fuck me hard!" She screams.
I begin pounding in and out of her ass in full view of you.
Her ass taking every inch on each thrust....
Suddenly her moans get higher as my cock begins swelling as I shoot my load deep in her round ass,
I pull my cock out and she looks back at you as you see her asshole overflowing, my cum
Drips out running down her leg.