View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 12:40 AM

Well Friday finally arrived and I made sure that Jane fixed all Billy's favorites. Fried chicken and mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, applesauce, and dinner rolls. Dessert was a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and cold beer to wash it all down. Billy asked me if I had told Jane about or encounter. I told him that she didn't know and he asked if I minded if he told her about it after dinner. I told him go ahead and so after dinner he embellished to her the account. She sat there in amazement listening to his every word. Then Jane smiled and laughed calling me a tally wackier sucker. We sat talking and catching up on what we had been doing.

Billy then makes a confession that the first time he met my wife not long after we were married how he wanted to fuck her brains out. I was getting turned on by what he was saying. Billy started describing Jane's body and what he wanted to do to her. He also said he wanted to tie me up and make me suck his cock once again. Jane sat at the table legs crossed and finishing her drink. She then asked me what I thought about Billy's revelation. Before I could answer her she asked if I wanted to watch her sucking Billy's cock. Then Billy said he had a great idea. We could have a penis contest with the winner getting to tie up the loser and suck the winners cock and then the ultimate prize, Jane's wet pussy and mouth while the loser watched.

Jane looked at me and asked if I was up to a contest. I told her that I could hardly wait. She asked me if I wanted to see my buddy from school fucking her good and hard. I told her to get the ruler. She went to the kitchen and came back with the wooden ruler. Billy laughed saying how appropriate as it was my old elementary school ruler. He was surprised that I still had it. Jane told us to follow her upstairs to the bedroom. She smacked her right ass cheek while we made our way to the bedroom. Jane lit some candles and a stick of incense. Then she pulled the bedspread off onto the floor. She grabbed a sexy piece of Victoria Secrets Lingerie. It was pink and a real boner making.

She went into our bathroom and put it on. From where she was we could see her get topless via the vanity mirror. She yelled out for us to strip down to our underwear. We she came out she couldn't believe her eye's in that Billy was wearing a thong with a little patch that covered just enough but you could tell he was packing. So Jane said for us to drop em on the count of three. We stood before her and she counted off. On three we dropped em and she came over to me and laughed as she measured me and announced four inches. Billy asked what happened cause he remember me being at least five and half inches. Jane told him I had the incredible shrinking penis. They both were laughing at me. Then she grabbed Billy's cock and stroked it until all the wrinkles were out. She measured him and announced eight and three quarters a real man sized penis.

I asked Billy how did he grow even bigger. He admitted to stretching devises and taking all kinds of supplements to go along with it and that he would help me grow my cock bigger too if I wanted. If I didn't mind another man touching me. I said sure thing what do I have to lose. Jane laughed and said I needed all the help I can get. Then Billy asked where the shackles or cord was to tie me up. Jane came back from our closet with a plastic container full of all kinds of toys including several large life like penis's including a huge black one. Billy picked it up and asked Jane if she had ever fucked a brother. Jane laughed and said," do sharks bite?" Then she told Billy that was my favorite fantasy watching her getting fucked by a couple well hung black studs in a motel room.

Billy tied me up my hands behind my back while sitting in a chair. Then he smacked me in the mouth with the back of his hand. Dam that hurt and I yelled out. He smacked me again right across the mouth and it stung. Jane called him a bully and he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down on the bed. He then tied her spread eagle on the bed and he came back over to me. He put his cock on my lips and told me to start sucking it calling me a little fucking no dick bitch. Jane didn't like what he was doing and called him an asshole. He told her to shut the fuck up her turn was coming. I really didn't want to perform oral sex on him as I didn't like how he was treating us.

I went ahead and started licking his big huge cock and then he forced it down my throat and I gagged. He grabbed me around the throat and choked me I almost passed out. My cock was so hard and he started licking it and then he went crazy sucking it for all he was worth. It felt so good and he told me that he wished he did that on the night we did one another. He also said that he wanted to fuck my little sexy girl ass so badly. He asked me if I wanted his cock in my ass. I said yes and he pulled me up out of the chair and laid me across Jane's belly. He asked if we had any lube. Jane told him in the night stand. He grabbed some KY his and hers and squirted some on his huge cock. Then I felt him as he entered me oh it felt good and also a bit painful if he went to fast.

He fucked me across Jane's stomach and made sure she could see how my ass was stretched open by his big thick member. He decided that he wanted something else and he put me back in the chair and told me to watch. Then he proceeded to try and make Jane suck his cock but she refused him. Billy became enraged and he came over to me and stuck me twice in the stomach. Sitting I just doubled over and he grabbed me by the hair pulling my head back and bringing his hand back. I waited for his hand to hit me but Jane yelled out to stop. He looked at her holding my head backward and asking if she would do as he asked. She nodded and he went over to her and she started licking his big cock. I watched as she then sucked it. He was on top of her facing the head board with his cock in her mouth.

She sucked on him for about five or six minutes. Then he stopped and next he unbuttoned the snaps on her lacey little pink panties. He asked If I could see ok. Then he squirted some more KY on his huge penis before entering Jane's pussy. I watched as he worked his ass up and down nice long strokes so I could see his long shaft covered in a mixture of their juices almost come out but stopping at the tip. Then he would pull out and re enter Jane and she was going crazy telling him to not pull out but he ignored her. I could tell she was getting really mad. Then he started going faster and she was now almost screaming from the rough sex. He told her what each type of thrusting was. Like slow and smooth was a gentle lover, while fast jabbing deep thrust were those of a mad crazed rapist who loved being in control of her sexy body. He continued with those asking her if she wanted more. She begged him for harder and he pounded her twat like a jack hammer on a city side walk. She was almost crying from the pounding he was giving her.

I watched as he fucked her brains out and his ass pumping deep driving his enormous cock inside her already stretched pussy. He was really giving her a good going over. She asked if he would untie her hands so she could rub his ass. He did so and she dug her nails into his ass which in turn made him thrust even harder. They were now into a really good rhythm and I knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. I looked into her eyes as he filled her pink stretched clit full of his hot juicy seamen. She dug her nails in his ass and screamed for joy as his jack hammer of a cock pounded the cum in her thirsty hairy snatch. Then he pulled out cum dripping from his cock. Her pussy was still stretched open and I could see right inside that cum filled cunt. Oh my so much milky seamen in her. He then came over to me and ordered me to clean his cock. I gladly did so and upon finishing he untied me so I could have at her.

I climbed right on top of her and boy did she feel lose. Between the stretching and all the cum my little dick was just rattling around inside that gapping hole. I decided to pull out when Jane said she couldn't even feel my tiny cock in her. I went down on her and clean her up getting all the cum I could even sticking my tongue inside her out stretched twat. I untied her and she got up and rushed over to where Billy was sitting and lowered her shelf onto his semi hard fuck stick. She was bouncing up and down on him and he went full tilt hard in just a few seconds. She road him for the longest time while he was sitting in the chair. Finally he filled her again and this time he was screaming as his hot cum was shooting inside her. She was so wet like nothing I had seen before. When she raised off him a long stream of sticky creamy goodness hung between the tip of his manly cock and to somewhere inside her open hole. Then as she walked around the room he was running down her legs. I offered to clean it up for her but she said that it felt good being so wet and sticky. Wow! I must admit he really gave it to her good. So good that I tried to use my little thing on her and she wanted nothing to do with me saying she wouldn't feel me anyway and asked when he is coming back to take care of her. I handed her my cell phone and she called him up and he is coming over sometime this week. She told him he should plan on spending the night. Looks like masturbating and the guest room for me in my near future.