View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:27 AM

When I was dating my husband, he had a friend I really didn't like. It wasn't that he was gross or anything, he was actually a good looking man. He was just one of those guys who was extremely opinionated, thought he was always right, and when I was around every other remark he made always has something to do with sex. He was constantly hitting on me too, even though my future husband was his friend. We were taking some photos one day and I was dressed in a corset, with nylons and high heels. The corset had 1/4 cup bra, so my breasts were exposed. I enjoyed posing. I also like to be dressed in sexy lingerie, I've always enjoyed it. There was a knock at the door, I peeked out the window and said, shit it's George. I started to go the bedroom to get dressed and my boyfriend stopped me. Answer the door just as you are he said. We're going to have a little fun with George. I didn't like this idea at all, but I went along with it. When I opened the door, George's mouth dropped open. Hi George, I said, come on in. For once he was speechless. My boyfriend directed me back to the couch and we resumed taking photos. He carried on a normal conversation with George as we did this. George was in a chair opposite me, and for him he was being very restrained. I was enjoying his discomfort. After about 10 minutes, my boyfriend had me posed with one leg on the floor and the other straight out along the couch. He directed me to play my nipple, to tease and stretch it out as I masturbated. My pussy was pointed directly at George. I was really getting into teasing him. I saw him trying to adjust his pants to make himself more comfortable, he had a raging erection in there. After a few more minutes, my boyfriend sat next to me and put me on his lap. He inserted his fingers into me and played with my clit. He was kissing me and knew I was right on the verge of cumming. He whispered in my ear that he wanted me to go to George, get on my knees and give him the best blowjob he'd ever had. At this point I was so turned on I would have done anything he asked me to. So I walked over to George, smiling at him, and dropped to me knees. I opened his trousers and unzipped him. As I took his cock out of his pants, I asked him, have you been dreaming about this George? God Yes, he said. He was rock hard, had a very nice 8" cock that was thick. I began to lick and suck his cock, I made love to it, and soon I had it all in my mouth and down my throat and was licking his balls as I sucked his cock. I don't think he'd had anyone deep throat him like that before. It didn't take too long and he was flooding my mouth with his cum. I was cleaning him up with my tongue as my boyfriend entered me from behind. I couldn't take it anymore and was screaming from my orgasm. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking. We all went to dinner, then to a bar, and returned home to continue our little orgy until we just couldn't anymore. While we had a very good time, I still didn't like George, and still don't to this day. My husband knows this, and we have never included him in our play again. He took many years but he finally stopped begging for me to have sex with him again. I'm not sorry it happened, and actually like knowing I fucked him so well he can't forget it.

j