View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 05:31 PM

Default You can't rape the willing

Paul gets off seeing me taken by a total stranger especially when he thinks that I am an unwilling party. Hell by this time I think he knows I am always willing. His latest taste in this area plays as follows. He takes me out and arranges to have an old fart force himself on me. It has happened in the ladies room, in a hotel room and in a parking garage. When it is over Paul usually appears and blows his load on my face. He loves doing that. About a week ago he and I went out for dinner and parked in a dark parking lot. He and I got to the car when he told me that he had forgotten his credit card at the table and would be right back. No sooner was he gone when a teenage boy, early twenties at the oldest appeared at my door and ripped it open. He pulled out his already hard cock and at knife point ordered me to suck it and told me that if I did not want to get cut that he better enjoy it. I took his cock in my mouth and he grabbed a hand full of hair and began to pump his cock against the back of my throat. Then he pulled me up and bent me over the car seat. I had on a short skirt and my usual no panties. In a flash he was inside me. He violently began to force his member into me. As far as pleasure goes he was not bad for such a young kid. His cock was probably a good 9 inches and not bad for girth. He slammed his dick into me hard as he pulled back on my arms. Then he shoved himself in me and began to shudder. I felt his cum shoot into me and as he pulled out I felt some run down the inside of my thighs. As quick as he pulled out he was gone and disappeared into the woods. No sooner had I shut my door than Paul opened his door and climbed in. He just started up a conversation and I did not think that he had set this one up. I did not want to let him know how turned on this young man had made me so I sat there as I felt his huge load drip from my throbbing cunt. We drove home and I was not sure what to think. I needed to get to the bathroom and clean up before Paul decided to have sex with me. We walked in the house and the young man was sitting naked on our couch. Paul laughed and teased me about thinking that he did not know. He told me to strip down and to have at the young man. I was on my knees sucking his cock in a minute. I spent the night being shared by this young stud and Paul. I will have to say though that the rape was still the best part of the night...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a dp at a party.jpg (79.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg close up stuff.jpg (74.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg I am made for two dicks.jpg (34.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Oh yeah do me.jpg (44.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg two in the ass.jpg (67.0 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by ThedogofGeorgia; 07-25-2015 at 05:40 PM.