View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:55 AM

Default I have met my match

Wow I mean wow! I asked for it and I got it. Yesterday I hooked up with a cute oriental girl in the chat room and we talked about her black lover. Before we left we had some mind blowing cyber sex. You would think that I would be satisfied but no I went to the store thinking about her and black cock and wanting both. When I got home I called my girlfriend who live across the street looking forward to some girl love. Nope not home. I called a really good friend of Paul and I who has an open invitation to fuck me. He had business meetings out of town and could not help either. So I tried a dildo but that just made things worse so I called Paul for help. After explaining the situation he told me to hang loose and he would arrange to have all my desires met before nightfall. I buried myself in a good book and fingered my pussy until Paul got home. Finding me in lingerie he pulled out his cock and I sucked him off before he could even think of doing me. I begged for a fuck but he said no and loaded me into the car assuring me that he was about to have my world rocked.
We pulled up at the home of a friend of ours that I fucked 4-5 times a year. That is all I can handle because he is really big and likes it rough. Paul grinned and promised that this would be the best I have ever had. Instead I think what happened made me the best either of these two had ever had. We went inside and did some shots and had something to smoke as we slowly began to talk about sex. The man's name is Gabriel and he is brilliant and slow at the same time. He does work that is truly amazing and can talk about all kinds of stuff. He is simple in that the power of suggestion is so strong in controlling who he is and what he does. Paul had plans to take this to the extreme this time. After talking for a while and getting to feel lets say good, Paul ordered me to get on my knees and suck his cock. So I did. Then as I was sucking him off he suddenly grabbed my hair and dragged me to the table. He set me on the furniture and proceeded to rip off my top and my bra violently. He lifted my jean skirt and shoved me over the table and rammed his cock into my soaking wet pussy. He pumped me a half a dozen times before he pulled out and rammed his throbbing cock up my ass. As he did he grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head into the table hard enough to make me see stars. He urged Gabriel to use my mouth to get himself ready. Gabrielle pulled out a horse sized cock that needed no sucking to be plenty hard. He jammed it into my mouth and after I sucked him for a minute or two he pushed it into my throat until I puked all over him. He pulled out and grabbed a towel and wiped both he and I off. Then he back handed me telling me to not do anything like that again. I felt the blood run from my lip and begged him not to hurt me that I would not do it again. He backhanded me across the mouth on the other side again bringing the blood. He bent over and sucked the red juice from my mouth and laughed as he swallowed it and high fived Paul. Paul pulled out and shoved his cock into my mouth before shooting a huge load down my throat.
Paul pulled off my skirt and sat down on a nearby chair and told Gabrielle that I was all his for whatever he wanted except he could not injure or kill me. Gabrielle looked at him and asked about hurting me. Paul said hell hurt the bitch she wants it. I began to protest but Gabrielle pulled his hand back and so I shut up. He moved behind me and pulled me onto my Back and began to rub the head of his enormous member between my pussy lips. I was so excited that I came even before I felt the head of his cock spread my pussy lips and push inside me...Rhonda
P.S. If you want to hear more comment and ask me to tell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big tootsie pop.jpg (56.0 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg do me nigger.jpg (85.0 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg I love muxcles.jpg (11.4 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg suck the schlong.jpg (98.9 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg Oh my God.jpg (63.8 KB, 246 views)