View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 07:47 AM

Default continued

I must say that I am disappointed that no one has replied yet but hell I will tell more and hope to hear from you all.
Gabrielle pushed his cock into me slowly and I moaned as he split my pussy wide open. I literally purred as he stroked his cock into me. Then Paul just had to speak and urge Gabrielle to fuck me like a man and make me take his big cock. With that encouragement Gabrielle began to drive his cock into me deeper and deeper until his head drove into my cervix and his balls drove int my pussy lips. I screamed and pushed at him and yelled not so damn deep. With that he back handed me again and told me to shut up and just take it. Paul egged him on to slam my head into the table if I did not shut up and fuck him. I lay there with tears streaming down my face as Gabrielle mercilessly drove his cock into the depths of my cunt. I attempted to protest one more time and got my head slammed into the table hard enough to make me black out for a second. So I shut up and tried to enjoy it as much as I could. Paul laid on the couch and stroked his cock watching me be taken so roughly. After a while He sat up and told Gabrielle to drape me over the couch. I was happy for the change because Gabrielle had been slapping my face and tits regularly and I am sure they were quite red. He had also been giving me hickies on my tits and neck. As I will see later he had marked me well as his whore. Once over the couch he rammed his cock into me from behind. As he drove his member into me he slapped my ass and leaned forward to bite me on the shoulder. Then I felt him lick me in the same place and knew he was licking up my blood. Paul laughed and said that was hot to which Gabrielle did the same to my other shoulder. His cock by this time was feeling good since my cervix was now numb. Then Paul said what I was not wanting to hear. He said I wanted to see you fuck her in the ass. I protested and Gabrielle slapped me hard and choked me telling me to shut up. Paul calmed him down and volunteered to hold me down if that is what it took. He came around the front of the couch and pinned my shoulders. I felt my ass split wide open to take Gabrielle's cock. The first two or three thrusts hurt like hell then it was so fucking hot to feel my body split open. He drove his cock into me for what seemed like forever. During the fuck he pulled hand fulls of hair from my head as he dominated me. Then he reached up and grasped my neck and began to choke me. I fought for breath but his hands had too tight of a grip. I passed out as he continued to fuck me. When I came to Paul was holding me and Gabrielle's cum was running down my leg. After a few minutes Paul lifted me over his shoulders and took me to the car. When we got home he came over and helped me out of the car. I was naked since the two men had destroyed my clothes. Paul took me as far as the front of the car where he draped me over the hood and had his way with me for all to see. Not that they had not seen us fuck before, we often did it on the front porch. He then took me in and laid me on the bed. He apologized before he climbed on top of me and fucked my pussy again. It lasted for a long time since Paul had already cum several times and I was stretched so wide from Gabrielle. I remember little of it accept him cumming. We went to sleep but when I awoke Paul had gone to work but covered my face in his cum before he went. I was so sore that I laid in bed for several hours. When I got up I looked in the mirror and thought that this lady was rode hard and put up wet...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg This is going to be tight.jpg (63.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg use me you bastard.jpg (12.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg Being raped is so hot.jpg (77.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg chin dump.jpg (23.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg shot in the crotch.jpg (20.4 KB, 157 views)