View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 06:15 AM

Default The old man's club

The other night I did my monthly thing and went to the old man's club to give some old geezers some pleasure. Actually I have to admit that some of them are pretty good and give me my own share of pleasure. They may not be that hot looking but some of them know how to use their cocks and most of them can last forever it seems. Any way I went into the kitchen with this man named Charlie. He began to kiss me and I slid my tongue into his mouth. His hands were playing with my breasts when a nice looking young blonde came in and asked if she could join in to which Charlie and I did not only say yes but hell yes. He asked if we each liked the other and wanted to put on a show for him. We both said yes and moved to the table. I dropped to my knees and began to eat one sweet pussy. Before long we were on the table in a 69 and eating the hell out of each other. Charlie was stroking it so hard I was afraid he might break it so I offered him my ass. He pushed into me and began to pump me as Megan continued to lick my pussy and suck my clit. I came and she drank up my juices. Charlie pulled out and she took his cock into her mouth and sucked every drop of cum off of his cock that had been in my ass. Well we finished up and Megan and I went off looking for other guys who needed our attentions. Charlie, well at least I know he got off good once. Megan, well we hooked up one more time that evening and it sure was hot...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a last hurrah.jpg (58.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg up my whore ass.jpg (40.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg he is in heaven.jpg (72.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg it starts with a kiss.jpg (60.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg old fucker does me.jpg (65.0 KB, 119 views)