View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 01:40 PM

Default My wife opens up to her whole sex life

My wife and I sit out at night just enjoying the night air with some drinks and smoke (awesome product) as i had posted here before she has told me some things she has done sexually but not all. because we were feeling drunk or stoned she became a little more free with the topic. She told me that when we first stared dating(maybe a day into it) we were at a 4th of july party. When everyone was watching the fireworks she told me shes going to get a beer and she snuck off with her ex- b/f. they went into the back yard and she gave him a blowjob.She said that was the first and last time she ever cheated. I said no big deal, we were very young at the time so. she also told me about the time she watched up close her best friend give her boyfriend a blowjob. she didnt touch or anything but she was so close that when he came she got some right on her lips. she said she stood up licked her lips so he could see and left the room. She knows this turns me on instead of making me jealous so she will tell me more next time.
Anyone else like the same?