View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:13 AM

Default What is the one thing you love seeing your partner do the most?

I was wondering about this. For me it is watching Jane sucking a cock. I don't care what size any cock at all. I do like watching her suck black cocks the best but it really doesn't matter what color they are. Hell I would love watching her suck a Martian dick if there are little green men. Not long after we were married we were at a pool party given by my friend Mike. Jane commented he's packing after checking out the bulge in his swim trunks. So later we got together in his parents laundry room and I dared her to give him a blow job. Mike was seven inches long and seeing her sucking his cock was so hot I shot my load in my pants. The other thing I love was a story Jane told me about when she was 16. She went out with a guy who told her he broke up with his girl. They made out and had a bottle of wine. Later in the back of her fathers Pinto wagon is were things got a bit fuzzy. The guy apparently told his girl that Jane gave him a blow job. Jane ended up driving back to his house after the girl called her to argue in person about the said BJ. My Jane denied giving him one. During the discussion with them Jane had a flash back of the guys pants down and her head in his crotch and her hand around his cock. She thought to herself, " oh my I did give him a blow job." I was so turned on and aroused by her story of the time with Jeff in the back of the Pinto it has always been a favorite of mine. So now I would love to hear about what you like your partner doing the best.