View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 06:42 PM

Default Gloryhole life

This is 100% true. My ex gf and I had a very volatile relationship. I left for 3 months and came back with a custom made 1/4" gloryhole and she had fun with it. I painted it flat black and it would show up our sex stains from our juices. When I was home alone I would shoot my cum just under the gloryhole opening to make it look hotter. I found out that she was seeing a guy at work while I was away (typical smut behavior) and I found out.
She felt guilty and made a deal with me that her and her friend would play with my 7" cock to make up for her infidelity. They both started off sucking me and then they switched to fucking me, I could tell the difference between their mouths and then their pussies because her friend was more heavy set and had a thick set of pussy lips. Anyway, after the both had their fun playing with a rock hard 7" cream filled dildo I blew my load of cum that I had been storing up for 2 weeks. I filled up her friend's pussy with my big hot load of cum. My gf was mad at me the next day but I was euphoric after it all. Not sure if she was impregnated but I like to hope so. More to cum

Last edited by Dirtbikeracer04; 09-20-2015 at 10:13 AM.