View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Trucker Flashing Fun

My Shy Exhibitionist Wife flashed many, many trucks one day last week on the way home from our trip. We are having MUCH more success since I talked her into sitting on a 6" pillow. (she was previously using a 3" wedge pillow that didn't raise her quite enough). I would highly suggest this for any truckers flashers out there. And when she sees that a trucker has noticed her, and seems interested, she lays her seat back all the way and spreads her legs as wide as possible showing her magnificent swollen pussy lips.

After many hours of flashing, Shy Exhibitionist Wife laid her seat back and started masturbating. While flashing, she enjoys pacing beside trucks, but it makes her nervous to do so while masturbating (she's afraid she will distract the driver too much - certainly a possibility) but she DOES allow me to slowly pass and give a driver a 3-4 second look. And at least 3 drivers noticed her masturbating, and gave honks, and flashed lights.

Only a couple of miles after her 3rd (and last until we got home) orgasm, we came up on a truck going slow in the middle lane. As I started past them in the right lane, I noticed a male passenger (probably mid 50s white guy) and slowed to let him notice Shy Exhibitionist Wife. He not only noticed, but I thought he might try to climb into our car, he was so excited. I told Shy Wife she had an admirer, and she said "Why don't you dip for him?" When we are on flashing trips, I often dip my finger into her twat to check her wetness. Well, remember, she had just had 3 orgasms, and was soaking wet. When he saw my finger go inside her, I thought his eyes would poke out of his head. When I withdrew my finger I saw a huge glob of her girl goo on it, so I touched it with my thumb, and stretched out the goo into a 2 inch long strand that was at least 1/8 inch across. I held this up to show him, and he started giggling, he was so pleased. If we had passed them earlier, when she was masturbating, I think he would have come in his pants. He might have been the most pleased of anyone who has seen her flashing. A good time was had by all.

Any others have trucker flashing stories?

Last edited by adder; 09-23-2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo