View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:15 PM

Default bareback only for all men

This is the wife of sexhound46217 and after reading the comments of men that only fuck bareback. My answer is it's up to the female to protect herself from getting pregnant. We started swinging while I was pregnant with our second child. The main reason I was horny 24/7 during the hole pregnancy. Hubby was getting his cock sucked and fucking almost hourly and I was wearing out dildos. He jokingly said we need to find guys that like to fuck pregnant women. My response was lot of luck and laughed. Back then there was no Internet just swinger and swap magazine in adult book stores. We posted an add in one of the mags as a joke. The next issue came out and there was our add big as life. I started getting nervous and excited when we started getting responses. I started answering the responses from the men ranging from 20 to 70 yrs in age and all races. Keep in mind I was only 24 yrs old and by then 4 months pregnant so I couldn't imagine fucking a guy older than my dad . Boy was I suprized when a guy showed up at the motel and looked maybe in his late 30s and we talked and he commented he was retired . I laughed and said you retired young and he looked at us and said I'm 66 yrs old. Well I'll never judge a book by its cover again. We meet a lot of great guys over the next months and I finally getting to have all the sex I could handle. Its a good thing we lived out in the country with no close neighbors because we had guys over 6 - 7 nights a week and not just one at a time. During the last 5 months of my pregnancy I sucked and had more cocks shooting cum in me than I thought be possible. When I delivered our child I had my tubes cut so no chance of getting pregnant again. The only thing after you have a child they say to wait for 6 weeks till sex. Well I sucked a lot of cock and was fuck in the ass during that time. I lost a few guys after I delivered because fucking a prego was a turn on for them. But I gained some new guys that liked to nurse lactating tits which was awesome because after an hour of the baby getting fed my tits were so full and engorged with milk when I took off my nursing bra milk squirted every where. I've had 2 guys at a time nursing which was a major turn on for me. The baby and a few guys nursed for almost 2 yrs. Well that was almost 35 yrs ago and I've never slowed down sucking and fucking men swallowing or letting them fill my pussy hot cum. So for the women out there that only suck or fuck just their hubby and roll over after sex still unfulfilled. FIND YOU A BOYFRIEND OR MORE !!!!