View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 11:43 AM

Default Wife with other guys

For the first seven years we were married we didn't have sex with anyone else. But when the wife was pregnant with our second child she was horny 24/7. One evening I had some friends over and she wasn't aware of that and came down stairs where we were watching a ballgame. She was dressed in a very sheer gown with only one thing on her mind. She wanted to have sex in the worst way and never payed attention to the other guys in the room. She walked over to the TV where I was standing and started to rub my crotch telling me she wanted some of that dick. And before I could say anything she had my pants unziped and pulled out my dick and dropped to her knees to suck my dick. And she did and still loves to suck. As the guys sat back watching the show one of them sneezed and she pulled off my dick and looked around and saw them sitting on the opposite side of the room. She was imberassed at first then said oh what the hell and motioned one of them to where she was kneeling. He sheepishly walked over the her and she unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock and she proceeded to give him a blow job. As she was finishing him up and swallowing his load the other three were already lined up with their cocks out waiting their turn. Well she sucked each one that evening and three of them went down on her and ate her pussy. After they left she fucked my brains out and told me how much fun she'd had and ask if I enjoyed the show. I said I had enjoyed it and it made my dick so hard I could have driven railroad spikes with it. Well the guys made a point to stop by at least once a week and she enjoyed every minute of it. That was thirty-seven years ago and never looked back yet and still enjoy sex with couples and men..