View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 02:47 PM

Default Not Assertive Enough

Every time I start writing, I get a damned call that I gotta take. So I' try this a paragraph or two at a time.

My fiancee told me that I'm not assertive. She's picked all three guys we've done MFM sex with though covid shutdowns. She's asked me why I haven't brought a friend how for her to enjoy. I was worried because she might not be in a MFM sex mood or she might reject him. That would be uncomfortable for everyone. So I've followed her lead. She told me that she should be following my lead. She promised that she'll do anything I tell her to do. That is exactly how she put it. She wants me to tell her what I want her to do.

My fiancee is the most sexually experienced woman I have ever been with. She has unbelievable sexual confidence. By our third date or thereabout she told me that sex and nudity are normal and natural. She did clarify that nudity is not always sexual.

My fiancee will reminisce about her college years more that any other era of her life. She had a lot of fun in college. She matured intellectually and emotionally during her college years. She sexually blossomed during her college years. She learned a lot about sex during her college years. She had a lot of sex during her four years of college.

Last Saturday night I put my fiancee to the test.

I'll continue later.