View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 04:47 PM

Hi Farmboy,

Thank you. I appreciate it.

My fiancee has told me far more than a few times is that the only thing that separated her from most other women is she's open and honest about her sexuality. She thinks it's immature that mature couples are reluctant to have open, honest, and nonjudgmental communication about sex. She is right: sex is normal and natural. So why are adults reluctant to engage in open and honest communication about it? I fucked my fiancee's brains out on our first date. She was completely comfortable telling me her favorite sexual positions and that she loved rough, hard sex.

Women are every bit as sexual as men, assuredly more so. Human biology favors women's sexuality. They respond differently to sexual stimuli than men. It men's responsibility to create ambiances for women in which they're sexually comfortable. Foreplay begins long before a bedroom door closes.

Open, honest, and nonjudgmental sexual communication that my fiancee and I share has intensified our love for each other. Without trust, that communication would be impossible. Men must never, ever violate a woman's trust.