View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 01:20 PM

Many women to include my fiancee have told me that they were expected to give men blowjobs. Not all men reciprocated. Women to include my fiancee told me that most men don't know how to preform oral sex. In fact, that might be the most common complaint I've heard from women have about men.

I've known many women who have less than fulfilling sex lives. It seems that they're reluctant to engage their husbands in open and honest conversations about sex.

Many women are reluctant to tell their husbands what they want. I'm sure that some women fear that their husbands might become upset if their wives know more about sex than they do.

Too many men have unreasonable and irrational beliefs about their wives' sexuality. Too many women seem to fear their husbands finding out about their extent of their sexual activities before they married. Number of sex partners is one of three common lies women tell. I've never, ever judged my fiancee for her college promiscuity. I consider myself lucky that she has exquisite sexual skills.

Men who know how to go down on women will have them begging for it before their heads are between women's thighs. A lot of deep, passionate kissing, a lot longer sucking and licking nipples and tit squeezing while a hand drifts between a woman's thigh to probe her pussy.

My fiancee is not hesitant to push my head between her legs when she wants to cum. I'll lick her inner thighs while a hand drifts over her clit. I'll suck her swollen lips into my mouth while my fingers focus more on her clit. Her sighs and moans will tell me that she wants to cum right now. I'll slide one finger inside of her drenched pussy while gently licking her swollen clit. When I get a second finger inside of her pussy, I'll massage the ridges inside of her pussy and suck and lick her clit to massive, body-trembling, levitating, explosive orgasms. I'll keep my head between her legs until her clit isn't sensitive and do it again. My mouth and tongue will work orgasms out of her clit until she's exhausted. She's had a lot of sex partners. I'm the only one who knew and knows how to perform oral sex on her.

My fiancee was extremely sexually experienced when she married her ex. She believed that she would have been able to teach him how to have mind-blowing sex. Every other man she was with loved sex. My fiancee loves sex. He refused to learn. He refused to let her teach him how to have euphoric sex. She was used to guys fucking her all night long. He'd fuck her once a week, then once biweekly, then once a month, then when she could get it and it was always bad sex. She told me that he was the worst fuck she ever had.

Women who know euphoric sex crave it.

My fiancee has told me a million times since about our second date that sex and nudity are normal and natural. Her ex was the only man with whom she was afraid to engage in open and honest sexual conversations.

You're 100% right about compliments. Women to include my fiancee told me that most men never complimented them on their sexual skills, especially blowjob skills. My fiancee does give incredibly sensational blowjobs. The reality is it would be hard to fuck up a blowjob. I always compliment my fiancee on her sensational blowjobs. She appreciates that I recognize her desire to make me feel euphoric. On the other side, she loves to suck cock. She's loved to suck a limp cock hard since the first time she did it.

My fiancee is the best sex I ever had because she loves sex. I always listen to everything she says or asks during sex. I never ask why. I do what she asks. How she knows that she loves a particular sex act is immaterial although if she's been drinking she's likely to volunteer that info.

Women who know euphoric sex crave it more than men.