View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM

Default I would love some help

Hi everyone. I have been a lurker here for sometime. I love the interaction and the environment that you all have here.... I have done a lot of reading in this forum and find that I am not alone with trying to get my wife to be more sexually free and or a hot wife. I know what you guys feel who are in the same situation. It hurts a lot when you tell her your secret, that you are entrusting to her, only to have her treat you like a horny dog that won't get off her leg. Our wives are suppose to be our friends. Weather they fully understand or not they should at least acknowledge our existence in the relationship and what feelings we have. As men we have always taken on the characteristic of the horny male, brought on by mistakes made by a few dumb asses in history. I am here to stand up for all of us, weather you are a husband feeling alone, a wife being told she is a dirt bag slut, or a couple, who because of the standards set by a few, are feeling guilty. We are all the same. The thing we want most in the world is a friend to share it with. I am here for the same reason. That is why my name is Justthewayweare. I believe that we are just built differently than other people. So we need to stand together. We need to be there to let each other know that we are not weird or crazy. We are just simply different.

I am a very sexual person I always have been. My wife has been in the past. At some point she stopped seeing our sexual relationship as important as I do. It seems the only direction she goes when I try and discuss it is backwards. I miss her so very much. Since we have lost that close connection where sex is involved all areas of our friendship have suffered.... I am a smart man when it comes to reading people, hell I am a salesman, it's my job. That is not to say I have not royally fucked this all up. I am very willing to take all the blame for where we are.) I figure all of us have been there. I just try so hard to get her to understand that she ends up feeling like she is not enough... I will say that we are a product of an affair that came from swinging. Both of us were just looking for a way out of our previous marriages. Both marriages were with spouses that were first married to god. So I know that fear is the biggest factor, but i wonder if it is the fear of the unknown that scares her or the fear of herself. The last thing in the world I want is for her to loose control of the love she has for me if we had a threesome. i do love her with everything I have. I shower her with that love everyday. She is everything to me. I just wish and hope she can be my best friend in my sexual life.

If there is any good woman, man or couple that would like to talk to me about this I would be ssoooo grateful. Thanks for reading my feelings.