View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketowatchit View Post
My husband and I had his friend over last night for another of our MW/M theresomes. After a couple of hours of fucking and sucking (the guys are str8) in all kinds of positions we sat there talking about what position we best. The one I liked the best is being fucked from behind while sucking cock, then when one blows his load in my pussy, they switch so I can suck the juice off the cock that was just in me while the other fucking my cummed filled pussy. Pure joy.
My husband likes it when when I'm being fuck while on my back with legs in the air while he is on his knees next to my face sucking his cock. He says the view is awesome. Our friend just says he likes it all as long as it fells good to all parties.
Just wanted to see what other people thought. MW/W is a whole other ball game, we loved every position there is! :-)
I have to agree with your friend. I wouldn't care what position as long as I got to fuck you or have you sucking my cock. But i would like to be in a position where I could be playing with your big titties at the same time
Please keep posting, thanks