View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:25 PM

Default Fine Print

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotnia21 View Post
you know what i dont like about domywife now...you write a comment on your picture and you cant delete the comment you write, unless you pay to delete a comment on your own personal picture...thats wrong.

Sorry Admins but it is wrong that you cannot delete a picture you post, or delete comments you write unless you pay.

Any picture you post that you want delete, should be deleted instant without a 20 day wait, and messages that you want deleted on pictures should be deleted instant without delay also.

i dont want to create a storm here about this but it would be nice to see this corrected.
Sorry but its only right.

Toni

x

anotnia,
This site is just like any other site out there, such as instagram and Flickr. When you post an image its becomes the property of that company. I know instagram and Flickr can actually sell your images without contacting you. You actually give away your rights to the images you post.

It come down to this... content! The larger your content database is the more your company is worth, for the most part that is. It all in the "Fine Print". So it doesn't surprise me that they pull this crap on people. Just dont post stuff tat you might think twice about or boycott the site.

When Instagram or was it Facebook tried to pull something like that, the users rebelled against them and it forced them to change there terms in there users agreement so that the "people" still owned there images.

By the way I would love to see your gallery, your avatar looks so nice.