View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 01:44 AM

Default Share any moments that you got caught masturbating.

I was think about how funny or maybe not funny but embarrassing it is if you have ever been caught jerking off. I smiled thinking about the time I was getting ready to have my first child. I was nine months into my pregnancy and so ready to go. My water broke and I went to the birthing center but they said I needed to dilate more and they sent us home and told us to come back when I felt things progressing. We went to my house and my hubby went straight to the bathroom. He was standing in front of the mirror jerking off his rock hard cock. My mother knocked but Dave didn't answer fast enough and my mom opened the door and caught him masturbating. She excused herself and came back down stairs. A few minutes later I asked what the hell is taking him so long in the bathroom. Without missing a beat my mother said," he's masturbating sweety, I guess he is getting in some practice for what comes later." I looked at her and said," oh and you know this how?" Then she said," I knocked but didn't hear anybody so I opened the door and he was masturbating in front of the mirror. I hope he's not too embarrassed. I have seen men masturbating before so it's not like a first. I must say that he has a really cute butt." I was kind off shocked by my mother's revelation as a very devote Christian church lady telling me my husband had a cute butt. Then Dave came down to the kitchen and asked what was for dinner. My mother floored me again with her quick wit saying," have you worked up a good appetite?" Dave not wanting to be out done said," I sure have but not as much if your daughter would have taken care of me." To which mother said, " hasn't she done enough." We all laughed and Dave went into the living room where my father was. My mother must have told my father cause he put down his paper just long enough to say," you realize it's considered a sin to spill your seed outside of a woman don't you." My hubby yelled geez does everyone know I was jerking off. To which my mother yelled back," I wish I had my camera cause I would have filmed it and sent it to America's Funniest Videos." Now that would have been funny. Share your experience getting caught masturbating.

Last edited by JanielvsBBC; 02-28-2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: left out things